Moderador (s): OMA, pamplina, David, Timmy
Autor Exponer
wfuuopy
vie 04 dic 2020, 12:39 Imprimir
wfuuopy
Level 1 Miembro registrado #3077 Se unió a: vie 04 dic 2020, 12:25
: safsd
You do understand PSO2: NG is essentially an upgrade right? It'll be a continued development on the present game. PSO2 is not a rehash of PSO2 Meseta the JP version that will"die after being miilked". NG isn't even set to come out until next year, and based off of the quantity of work the dev team it is putting into it and the achievement of JP, it's looking like a 10 year game, easily. I've complained about the present costs of game content, but the reveal of NG has made me know the reason behind those prices. Don't spread the belief of this game being a money grab and hurt the odds of players getting involved based on sick conceieved opinions. Not trendy bros..

Er, look frankly. I may have passed PSO2NA ENTIRELY when I knew they were doing so. I am not a fan of a multigame version, I would rather commit to one spot. I am now somewhat hesitant to drop money on the game but we are going to have to see how NGS development moves.

Premium is not style and emotes, inventory space isn't fashion and emotes, mags aren't style and emotes. Should I go to state to more? I am not everyone here plays fashion and emotes. I left those purchases assuming that SEGA would predominantly put their energy into PSO2. Keyword being mostly. I have been on PSO because the gamecube days. PSO to PSOBB is what I think is happening, and unless the game is complete shit, YES I will see leaving PSO2. I simply prefer not to spend my money on games that seem to not be heavily concentrated on by the business developing/publishing them.

No my premium will not carry over will the majority of my efforts associated with it. Like how the fuck are they will carry over whether the game isnt being discharged and my premium will not be active then? My mags will NOT be carried over. Have you been really reading at all, have you ever done any research? This is something that quickly sums it up. PSO2:NGS is another game, any grinding and time put into PSO2 doesn't directly translate over to PSO2:NGS finish of the fucking story.

Unless you think grinding for trend by purchasing it off the market is precisely the same thing sure, emphasise your fucking 99% trend is going with you. I'm not on the side of pso2 being a cash grab, I guess, but I do question how Japan got 8 years from the and we are getting like 8 months. (I know that it's not likely to discharge jan 1 2021, but the term symmetry was simply too poetic) I would really rather question the NA release was not tied hand and buy Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta hand with this. Even just declared at the same moment. It has barely been 3 weeks.
Volver al principio

Vete a: