Spanish City .net - El portal sobre el mundo de Mark Knopfler y Dire Straits :: Foros :: Mark Knopfler :: Guitarras de MK

<< Tema anterior | Tema siguiente >>
goes to The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold cellular
Moderadores: OMA, pamplina, David, Timmy
Autor Mensaje
Rsking dom
mar 16 jul 2019, 12:16
Miembro registrado #2846
Unido: lun 15 jul 2019, 12:29
Localidad: Rskingdom
Wait until kids from cellular era grows up. They'll be the new peasants dethroning the current console peasants. They will see their favourite games console goes to The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold cellular and obtain their interfaces on console. Be called as elitists for wanting 4K and control support. Only then, they'll understand what PC gamers now feel like now when they're known as an elitist for needing uncapped frames, resolutions, and having better hardware is best for overall expertise.

I mean, every cell game has this. By gacha to stone or something, all of them share this function, so no it's not surprising that Bethesda decided this for a different mobile game. Fallout Shelter also greatly depends upon in-app purchases. You do not need to enjoy Bethesda, The Elder Scrolls Blades or anything, but being upset that another mobile game has in-app purchases whether it is made by them or not is just silly. If you want it, check it out, you don't need to purchase the in-game money that I'm confident that you can make like most gacha programs. If you do not, then don't get the app, but behaving like Bethesda is poor bc they're using a formulation done by nearly all apps is just being disingenuous.

What? Pictures are fantastic? It looks like it is between Daggerfall and Morrowind. The architecture does looks like Oblivion and Skyrim however, the graphics are horrible and I don't care it's handheld. That makes it much worse, why would anyone would like to play a heavy dream match, on a tiny screen with an extremely small hardware that at best better than 80's arcade machines. Bethesda have lent me the impression that they have changed their worth from buy ESO Blades Gold quality and passion to"we're only after money" and lazy use of reused assets from their previous names, recycling their old achievement instead of improving. They've been taking a nasty anti consumer clinics because Skyrim and were smelling like ea crap.

Saltar:     Volver arriba

Sindicalizar este hilo: rss 0.92 Sindicalizar este hilo: rss 2.0 Sindicalizar este hilo: RDF