Moderadores: OMA, pamplina, David, Timmy
Autor Mensaje
linchao
dom 10 mar 2019, 06:35
Miembro registrado #2740
Unido: lun 26 nov 2018, 12:59
The Broncos have lost three in a row after opening the season with a 2-0 record https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Garett-Bolles-Jersey , which could be taken as a worrisome trend even if the team hadn’t followed a similar pattern last season.They opened last season with a 3-1 record, but finished 5-11 in Vance Joseph’s first year as head coach. Broncos CEO Joe Ellis said on Thursday that he’s not sweating those recent developments.Ellis said he’s “not concerned about spiraling downhill” and hopes that the frustrations of recent weeks and memories of last season will spark better results.“They know the deal,” Ellis said, via the Denver Post. “They experienced last year and they know what needs to be done to fix it, move forward, try and improve and get better and play some good football for the remaining 11 games. We鈥檙e all pulling for [Joseph] and supporting him and we鈥檒l see where this goes.”On paper, this weekend’s game with the Rams doesn’t look like the one that will get the Broncos on track and it won’t take too many more losses before Ellis won’t have any choice other than getting concerned about how quickly things are going downhill in Denver. Having already made football look easy in the first month of the season, Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes appears intent on finding new challenges.Monday against the Broncos, that included making a key play left-handed. This is where we note, because we are professional writers Jake Butt Color Rush Jersey , that Mahomes is not left-handed.While being chased out of the pocket on what would become their game-winning drive, Mahomes converted a first down by throwing a 6-yard pass on third-and 5 with his non-dominant hand to Tyreek Hill.“They never encourage that,” Mahomes said, via Adam Teicher of ESPN.com. “But at the same time, as long as you complete it and you get the first down, they’re fine with that.”Teammates are still amazed by some of the throws he makes, but changing hands added a chapter to the lore.“I’ve never seen a quarterback who is right-handed throw the ball left-handed,” Hill said. “Pat actually throws [left] better than me, and I’m left-handed.”“Most guys are told not to do that,” Chiefs fullback Anthony Sherman said. “Then he goes out there and executes it and it’s Billy Turner Jersey , ‘OK, I guess you can do that.’“At this point, we should just trust him and know that he won’t put us in a bad situation. He’ll just find a way to get the ball to an open receiver.”At this point, we should accept that Mahomes is capable of just about anything. And with 14 touchdowns, no interceptions, a 126.5 passer rating and a 4-0 record, who is to argue?

Saltar:     Volver arriba

Sindicalizar este hilo: rss 0.92 Sindicalizar este hilo: rss 2.0 Sindicalizar este hilo: RDF